Welcome to the Kurodai Network! This is a network for those who love the relationship between Kuroo Tetsurou and Sawamura Daichi, our precious rival captains. Kurodai is still a small boat in a sea of vast ships, so what better way to move forward than band some of its excellent rowers together? Come collect and create amazing work with amazing people who love kurodai as much as you!HOW TO APPLY
members will be selected by the week after the deadline (the number of which will depend on the number of applications). any further applications will be considered and added at a later time.WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- active kurodai shippers
- some content creators (gifs/graphic makers, fic writers, fan artists, translators, etc.)
- lots of enthusiastic, friendly people!WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT AFTER JOINING
- new friends!
- meeting great people!
- talking about kurodai with people who love it just as much as you do!
- the opportunity to collaborate with other members and create awesome fanwork!
- following this beautiful blog!
please reblog! thank you!
There’s this girl at my school and she’s really nice and I remember sometime last year at one point she would carry a clicker around and click it everytime she had a happy thought/something good happened/she laughed etc.
It was always kind of cute how you’d just hear the little click every once in a while throughout class it always made me smile knowing that it was bc something made her feel happy idk
she was training herself to be happy oh my god